Our club meets on Mondays for a lesson with our professional ballroom dance coach from 7-9pm in Forker 0196. We also have a beginner lesson before that from 6-7pm. This lesson is taught by our advanced members and aimed at teaching the basics of ballroom dance.
On Wednesdays we host a large FREE group beginner lesson that is open to non club members as well. This lesson is from 7-8pm in Forker 0184. We teach something different each week!
Check out our Recreation Services website here!
To combat the spread of COVID-19, we are practicing the following policies:
- washing hands and using hand sanitizer before we begin and after we finish dancing
- Dancing with one partner each practice
- Recording partnership after each practice
- Spacing partners 6ft apart
- Masks will be mandatory during practice