Co-EDGE is a cluster-based peer mentoring program where graduate students in the Mathematics Department have the opportunity to get to know each other and to engage in discussions relevant to their studies, job searches, teaching, etc. Participation in Co-EDGE is optional and open to all mathematics graduate students.
Clusters are composed of a group of graduate students and two faculty members who act as senior and junior advisors. Advisors oversee each cluster and provide their own unique and experienced viewpoints.
Discussion will be facilitated once per month for about an hour. Each meeting will have a pre-selected topic to initiate discussion and can lead to any questions the participants may want to address.
Co-EDGE Meeting Times
- Fall 2021 - Carver Hall 401
- Wednedays at 5:15pm
Past Faculty Advisors
Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
- Elgin Johnston, Senior Advisor (F14)
- James Rossmanith, Junior Advisor (F14)
- Yiu Tung Poon, Senior Advisor (F14-S15)
- Tathagata Basak, Junior Advisor (F14)
- Scott Hansen, Guest Advisor (F14), Senior Advisor (S15)
- Alex Roitershtein, Guest Advisor (F14)
Fall 2013 - Spring 2014
- Ryan Martin, Senior Advisor
- Derrick Stolee, Junior Advisor
- Paul Sacks, Senior Advisor
- James Rossmanith, Junior Advisor