It will be the purpose of the ISUEA to help pre-service teachers succeed and prepare them for their future careers.
- We strive to inform our members about the current education issues at a national and state level.
- We strive to give our members diverse experiences within the club, classroom, and community.
- Promote interest among young adults who are interested in education careers.
- Provide members with opportunities for developing personal growth and professional competence.
- Provide opportunities for participating in cooperative work on the problems of the profession and the community.
- Provide professional membership on the local, state, and national levels during the preparation period for a career in education.
- Strive for higher standards of preparation.
This organization has no affiliations.
Constitution / Tier
||Must be an education major.
||Meetings will be held bi-weekly on Tuesdays from 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Description of Regular Meetings/Activities
|General meetings will be held Tuesday, bi-weekly. Socials vary depending on the activity.
Description of Special Events