Good Earth Student Farm
Good Earth Student Farm is a student-run organization where students, faculty, staff, and members of the local community can grow their own sustainable, naturally grown produce to aid in reducing food insecurity. Our harvest is also shared with The S.H.O.P. food pantry on campus.
- January 12th @12:30pm - Seed Selection Meeting - Join us as we select which herbs and vegetables we will grow in 2023! Bring seeds if you can!
- https://iastate.webex.com/meet/sarahma2 if you would like to join virtually
- January 26th @6pm - Spring Semester Kick-Off Meeting
- February 9th @6pm - Officer Elections
Harvest Year End Celebration & Spring Planning - November 18th, 2022 at 3:30pm @ 212 Ross Hall
Farm Tour, Club Meeting, & Potluck - Sunday, October 2, 2022 from 10:30-Noon @ ISU Horticulture Research Center
- ISU Local Food Festival - September 21, 2022 from 9:30am - 1:30pm @ ISU Central Campus
Working on the Farm
Before working on the Farm, interested parties should register as a club member by selecting 'Join' in the upper-right corner. We then ask that you reach out to a Club Officer for current working schedules on the Farm.
Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ISUGoodEarth/
Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goodearthstudentfarm/