The following display the values that we seek to communicate as a club.
- Accessible and Diverse- Everyone is welcome regardless of their party affiliation (or lack thereof), income level, language proficiency, genetic information, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, race, ethnicity, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a U.S Veteran.
- Service Orientated- Participants should feel that they got the relevant tools that will make them feel they got an excellent value for the time that they have committed.
- Accountable- We will be transparent about what, how, and why we operate the way we do.
- Dedication- We expect all members to make a commitment to the club.
- Enjoyable- Participating should enhance your enjoyment of the college experience.
- Excellence and Competency- We set high work standards and work to achieve them.
- Integrity- We act in a fair and consistent and transparent manner
- Professionalism- The executive board will conduct itself in all their dealings in a way that confers and earns respect and demonstrates integrity.
- Respect- We will foster and maintain an environment where ideas are respected even if we do not agree with them.