First-Year Council aims to provide first-year students with an interdisciplinary leadership development agenda. FYC fosters connections between a wide array of student leaders, as well as creates a variety of future campus leaders whose stature can be reflected by their time as a member of FYC.
Students in FYC have the Opportunity to:
- Participate in Leadership Workshops
- Hear from incumbent student leaders around campus
- Work alongside present members during the administrative transition
- Actively work on event planning and management
- Collaborate with a marvelous team of like-minded student leaders
Apply To Join Today!
Application deadline is Friday, September 24, 2021.
We’d love to have you on the team! Any questions or concerns may be directed towards the President, Luke Westrick, at Lukewest@iastate.edu